


Yes, it is a fun concert season for us. We have tickets to two venues. In July, we will be sitting in the grass with Jimmy Buffett in Tinley Park and yeppers, Chris Daughtry in August at the State Fair. Should I say three and include Go, Diego Go this month with the kids? I'm excited, as I don't know when I saw my last concert. It was probably Rusted Root in Vegas two years ago, but I'm also remembering going to SOP's in Peoria a couple months ago and watching a cover hair band... does that count too? I'm just excited to see some live music again.
Not much occurring on the homefront. It was hot hot hot yesterday. The kids ran through the sprinkler outside. I think the rest of the week is supposed to be in the 70's, which to me is the perfect weather. I think this is Maya's last month of gymnastics. She'll start swimming lessons and some sort of sport in June. Ah, I can't believe next month is June. That sprang up on us.
Happy May Day everyone and Happy B-day Megan O.
1 comment:
I am jealous of your song fest. I need to do more things like that. I just can't seem to get more exciting than the Diego concert. It's sad when that is a highlight of your life. Call me so we can get together soon!
Post a Comment