Thursday, May 3, 2007

Can you hear me?

Today I am taking Brennan to get his ears tested. Yes, I am fairly confident saying he hears just fine, but there is always the possiblity that he isn't forming his words right cuz he can't hear correctly. This is a follow-up to his Easter Seals eval. I've been getting all the reports the last week and I do see a lot of progression since. I think Brennan is just a stubborn, aggressive kid who just needs time to grow out of these bad habits. The "corner", not time-out seems to be a better disciplinary action with him. Sure I hold him down in it, but he accepts his defeat much quicker than a normal timeout in any random spot.
I do have to say, I love blogs. I love writing a few lines on mine and I have around 5 others I check daily. I get so excited about updates. I'm retarted, I know.
Bye Bye Phil... Sure, you were starting to sing a little better, but I couldn't stand watching you.

1 comment:

Author said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.