Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Some Answers to your Questions

Brennan's first day went awesome. The teacher said he did really well. Teared up a little when another little boy was crying for his mom. So it either works like this... he loves it and will be happy to go back or it was fun that time and oh no, mom is leaving me here again so then he cries. Hopefully he likes being with the other kids. Also, I understand all my pictures usually show Brennan sporting a Diego shirt of somesort, but he does have other clothes. Today he is wearing a Dodger shirt. Getting him dressed is a battle, Diego helps. We'll be wearing it tomorrow though for our show. A storm is brewing outside, hopefully we'll get a decent rain out of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just kidding on the Diego thing. I totally hear you on the battle to get a toddler dressed. I'm glad his first day went well. Thanks for the update!

The Dolphins said...

Oh I'm so glad his first day went good. I was thinking about him.

It sounds like you guys have a fun neighborhood. That is nice to have people close in age with kids. That makes a huge difference.

BTW, where does Becky work? I met some people from Peoria and I didn't know her ofc.