Our weekend in a nutshell goes as follows: Birthday party. It went really well. Everyone showed up and I'm pretty sure everybody had a good time. The kids got a lot of really nice things. A lot in the sense that Hanukkah and Christmas may just get cancelled in this house. It was nice to celebrate both of the kids' birthdays at once. I think the stress of one party is all I could take. Thanks to all that made it fun. Movie. Today Adam and I went to go see Into the Wild. I've been wanting to see it for awhile, being that I read the book way back when. It made me miss Alaska. They showed a few Fairbanks scenes in the beginning... so that was pretty cool. Anyhow, good movie... long, sad, but meaningful.
We've got our bags packed and we are ready to go. I'm ready to go, but also ready to be back and know everything went well on both sides. I hope I can relax enough to enjoy myself. Adam has been researching everything and making maps. I can't wait to tell everybody about it. This will be my 4th trip to Europe and hopefully not my last. I love travel.
1 comment:
Looks like the kids had a great birthday. Can't believe they are 4 and almost 3 already.
Can't wait to see pictures from your trip and hear all about it. Did you get your new camera? Have a great time.
Post a Comment