Well, as promised I wanted to let everyone know I did not get the job. Apparently, the "dream candidate" was interviewed, which the interviewer told me was kind of in a sense unfair to all of us interviewers. I'm slightly upset, but not disappointed. Maybe that position will come up in a couple years where it would be easier for me to do anyhow. For now, I'll sit here and enjoy the rest of the summer.
Yesterday started off bad. Maya had camp at 9, Brennan had speech therapy at 10, I was supposed to get my phone call at noon and I was getting my hair done at 2. So Brennan woke up with 102 fever. He caught 2 of his fingers in our treadmill on monday which skinned them pretty good. So my first thought with the fever was his fingers were infected. So, I was trying to get Brennan into the dr. but, didn't know when would be good. Knowing that it is more important that he is okay than any other appointments, we cancelled Camp Bugga Bugga and speech therapy. It was raining and the fever was enough to know speech was not going to go well today. Anyhow, Brennan saw the NP at 10:30. She said his fingers looked like maybe they had a little infection, but his throat was very red. He was prescribed a topical for his fingers and an oral to fight a potential staph infection or strep. She didn't think he had strep, but the meds would cover that. He was a sick little boy yesterday just hanging on me and sleeping. I was glad it was not the fingers. I was going to feel really bad.
My haircut went well. I got it cut shorter in the back and Katie put blond and copper highlights in there. My hair is much lighter. I really like the cut.
Hard to believe June is just about over. Not sure what we are doing for the 4th. But I do know we are getting together with Jimmy Buffet next month!!
No comments:
Post a Comment