Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Busy Busy

I do not know where the time goes or why I don't have enough time in my day. The weekend went really good with Adam's dad. We ventured to the Children's Museum in Bloomington, Toys R Us and the Cherry Festival. Brennan was in a pissy mood most of the time for some unknown reason. Today is the first public day for our neighborhood garage sale. Becky, my mom, me and a neighbor have filled my garage with tons of crap. May the good weather be with us. No word yet on the job. He did let me know this week that he had 1-2 weeks of interviews and then he would be selecting the few best candidates for a second interview. Although I really want it, I really have a hard time believing I'll get it. Time will tell. This month will be over in a heartbeat. The month of June is almost dreaded for the amount of stuff that is packed into the month. I will be happy when it is all over. Oh yeah, one more MHS tidbit... Erin Trapp's daughter is in Maya's new gymnastic class. She has 4 kids-- 12, 10, 8 and 6. I'll hopefully download some pictures soon.

No comments: