Monday, January 7, 2008

Survey Time

Alright. Here's a question for all of you: What do you do with your Christmas cards? Do you keep them? I hate to throw them away. They sit around in a spot in my house until summer when I finally feel better about tossing them. You can't keep every picture ever sent to you. Can you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pretty much do the exact same as you. I currently have all of them in a pile on my kitchen counter. I will probably look at them all again and then toss them. It's just not feasible to keep them all.

Wendi said...

I also have a hard time throwing them away, however I have never had place to hang them up either. I just recently bought a nice "card hanger" from Pottery Barn so I can leave cards up year round and change them out for other pictures at any time!!!

Anonymous said...

Recycle the cards. Pictures, I try to put in a photo album or at least one side of the fridge until next Christmas. If I don't have time or have spring cleaning fever in January, they go in the garbage. Don't feel bad. I won't come over looking for my picture or anything! :)