Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random Pictures


Brennan gave Stella rides through the house yesterday.

I painted our tiny ass main floor bathroom a dark brown red color a couple weeks ago. I really like it. The beige walls had dirty handprints all over it. The room feels clean again. Forgive me for not cleaning the mirror or the cherry poptart residue on the sink, which I didn't notice until I posted the picture. Imagine the torture beige walls went through.


We rearranged the kids' rooms today. Yes, Brennan is still sleeping on a blowup mattress with no decent bedding, but no complaints from him and he sleeps pretty good. We'll have to get him a real bed soon. I'm thinking of painting his room green.



Maya dressed herself for school today. Honestly... I did nothing. The teacher's called her Miss Vogue.
Adam made this bench for me to hold some of the kids' toys and a speaker I hate. I still say I can hear the TV just fine out of the TV. Boys and their speakers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did that bathroom mirror come with your house or did you buy it? I bought the exact same one for our powder room. I don't even remember where I got it now. Home Depot maybe?? I do like the red paint. I also still love the crown in Maya's room. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Looks good! I know the feeling with the dressing of ones self. Madelyn dresses herself too and the outfits just aren't "normal" sometimes. I think Maya looks cute! By the way, thanks for the music. Now I just open your site and listen away when I am on the computer.

The Dolphins said...

I love your house. You did a very good job with the paint color. Mayas rooms is so darn cute too.