Monday, January 14, 2008

Crazy Kids

The kids have been very imaginative lately. (Hence the picture "Brennan and the Remote Control" by Maya) They are dressing up, doing arts and crafts and just mimicing each other. Brennan has learned the cartwheel! If I can ever get video of this I promise to post it. He basically puts his hands in the air and does a head dive. It is hilarious. The funny thing is he is so proud of himself. He's got all these random costumes (batman, bob the builder, and an knight) that he has appeared in throughout the last couple of days. Maya is the only one who is able to get him in these costumes. I don't think there has ever been a boy that looked up to his big sister so much. Not that she's that much older. Best buddies. And now, little canine sister Stella has thrown herself into their gang and been accepted!
I really love to go shop for this dog. Somebody stop me... I'm one of those crazy types.
Let's talk TV. Total surprise last night... "Bret Michaels..Rock of Love 2". These girls are a ton worse than last round! Plus the boobs are all bigger. I watch it shamefully. One of the best shows, in my opinion, came on again last night... "Brothers and Sisters". If only I could elect Rob Lowe's character for president. "October Road" is another absolute must see. I wanna live in that tiny town. Idol returns this week. As much as I don't want to watch the try-outs I know I will. Lost is coming back in 2 weeks!!! Yeah! I hope it is good. It was slumping, but I watched faithfully. "Friday Night Lights" was something I was hoping I wouldn't like for the sake of adding another drama to my week, but it is pretty good. Project Runway is one of my favorite reality shows, but I found myself cheering for the hippy couple in Amazing Race last night. I tell myself, no... don't get addicted to these things and then I do. "Vegas" sucks now, I am happy to delete that from my list of must watch. Ultimately, if I miss something I miss something, but those are my nightly shows. Man, do I sound like a lazyass. But essentially I am.
Maya starts soccer next week and I think Brennan is going to start a tumbling class near the end of the month. There's not a day on my calender that something isn't going on. Insanity!




1 comment:

Liz said...

How fun to see siblings have so much fun with each other. Although, it was probably challenging when they were both babies, it appears to be such a blessing to be close in age now. I love the picture of Brennan sleeping by the door. So cute.