Thursday, July 23, 2009

Closing on 6 weeks















Thought I'd post some new pictures of the kids. Last week we went to a fun bday party where the kids played on their big waterslide. It was pretty fun and you can bet that's all the talked about wanting that day. I love the picture of us driving home and both of them asleep on Cooper's carseat.
Cooper has been pretty good. I'm always playing with something to try to lessen the fuss. My newest thought is that he doesn't like his bottles and we may be over feeding him with bottle, so I am now trying the Dr. Brown's bottle and trying to breastfeed more than pumping all the time. Too early to tell, but day one was a lot less gassy. Last night he was asleep by 10pm and didn't wake up til 3:00 and then almost 8:00. Not too bad. I told him today he can do that every night.
Tomorrow we head on our first party of 5 roadtrip. We have a family reunion on my dad's side. Hopefully the weather is good. The kids always have fun playing with all the other kids.

No comments: