These pictures are from last week, haven't downloaded anything lately. Cooper is doing well. He has lost some hair and developed his baby acne, but he is still a cutie. I've started to mix a tad bit of formula in with his breastmilk here and there. I'm not sure I'm am giving him enough. So far it's just an extra 2 oz at night, but I tried 2oz yesterday afternoon and he took one large nap. I've been a pumping fool, which is getting old fast, but it seems he is more satisfied if he eats from the bottle rather than from me. Timesaver too, cuz he lingers on me. We've found he loves his bath. The kids love to help. Next week will be our first roadtrip... to Iowa. I start back at work in 3 weeks... good and bad. I hate to leave the little guy, but someone has to work in this family!
Friday, July 17, 2009
5 weeks tomorrow
These pictures are from last week, haven't downloaded anything lately. Cooper is doing well. He has lost some hair and developed his baby acne, but he is still a cutie. I've started to mix a tad bit of formula in with his breastmilk here and there. I'm not sure I'm am giving him enough. So far it's just an extra 2 oz at night, but I tried 2oz yesterday afternoon and he took one large nap. I've been a pumping fool, which is getting old fast, but it seems he is more satisfied if he eats from the bottle rather than from me. Timesaver too, cuz he lingers on me. We've found he loves his bath. The kids love to help. Next week will be our first roadtrip... to Iowa. I start back at work in 3 weeks... good and bad. I hate to leave the little guy, but someone has to work in this family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment