Friday, April 10, 2009

69 Days and Counting

Oh yeah, it's the final countdown. How could this pregnancy go so fast? I really don't know how my belly could get anymore larger, but I guess it has some time to do it. I went to the dr. on tuesday and everything looked good. We're every two weeks now, so that will quicken the pace. I put the crib together with the bedding last weekend. I love it! I had to lay one of Maya's baby dolls in there for fun. I took a few pictures, but still need to download them. I know, another long awaited entry and no pictures.
The kids have been on spring break this week. Hasn't seemed much different with them home than when they are in school. The nice part is I'm not driving them around constantly. I already took advantage of signing them up for a tuesday/thursday play class they can go to this summer from 9-12. They love getting out of the house and I'll have those 3 hours to sit with the baby or do the grocery shopping. I really love all the activities our park district provides us here. The summer class is gonna be a lifesaver! The kids' first soccer game of the season is next wednesday. Looking forward to sitting on the sidelines kidless and cheering both of them on. Adam is coaching again, so it should be good times.
We're hoping for some good weather on Easter. This year Easter falls on my parents anniversary so we are going out for brunch. God knows how many extra pounds that will put on me. Whatever, feed the baby. Hopefully, I'll get back down relatively quick, especially since we do have the gym membership. I'm not enormous by any means, but somedays I have to say, I look like a cow!
Kids are enjoying the warmer weather, as am I.
Today is my last day of my facebook swear off, although I did check in on sundays. I didn't have a problem staying away, but I didn't like trying to catch up on sundays. Besides that, life is swell. Pictures soon I promise.

No comments: