Hard to believe how close June seems these days. I ordered a baby dresser/changer last week and it came monday. Makes me happy to have something to put clothes in. Neither of the other two had a dresser as a baby. I'm hoping to pass this one off to Maya when the babe doesn't need it anymore. My sister and mom are throwing me a baby shower next weekend. I'm superexcited to see my friends come down for it. Hopefully it will be fun for all.
The weather has been beautiful. Supposed to get close to 70 today. No complaints here. The kids love being outdoors! Speaking of, they both played their first soccer game of the year wednesday. They both did so good. It was so fun to watch.
The prego picture I added was me on Easter Sunday. Whatta belly at 30 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment