Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Return of the Cyst

Return of the Cyst, doesn't that sound like a good movie? All humor aside, I believe a cyst has made it's way back into this pregnancy. Sunday night I went to bed and suddenly my right side was throbbing. I hobbled downstairs to lay on the couch and try and get comfortable, but it didn't subside. Thank goodness I think I knew what it was, so I wasn't as worried as I was in January. At some point during the night I went back to lay in my bed with 3 pillows and my wedge. I woke up feeling a lot better. I'm going to the dr. on thursday for another sono to check out what's going on. I feel fine now again, but I can find the exact spot and push on it and it's very tender. Mr. baby is still kicking away, so hopefully this isn't putting any stress on him.
FYI, my sister has started organizing the baby shower and you may see an invitation in a couple weeks. She has reserved the date April 25th at noon at Avanti's in East Peoria. I don't expect everybody to make it, but I will be so excited to show off my plumpness to those that can come.
I'll update you with what goes down on thursday!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Damn! We have my cousin's wedding that day. Is it to late to change the date. Just kidding. I figured that would happen. Our weekends are pretty crazy. I'll be in Peoria on the 28th of May for my niece's baby shower. Maybe I can manage to squeeze in a visit then. Maybe we could meet in Morton for dinner that night.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the return of the cyst. At least like you said, you know what it is this time and hey, you get another sonogram out of the deal. I hope it subsides quickly like it did before.