Monday, March 9, 2009

Some Picture Documentation


















Finally got these pictures downloaded that have been sitting on here sometime since late January. I'm sure the camera will see more action in a couple months when we have a new little being to gush about.
Haven't been up to too much. February flew by so fast, it's hard to know it actually happened. Like I said, Grandma and Grandpa came for Valentine's Day. Most pictures seem to be from the St. Louis Science Center visit. The kids really enjoyed it. They are really getting sick of being cooped up in the house. Can't really blame them. Fortunately, we've had a few great days weatherwise. It shouldn't be long now and I think winter will be in the past.
We hung out with some neighbors Saturday night. Eveybody is optimistic, but it's sad when every single person does not feel safe with their jobs. I have seen quite a few houses come on the market in our neighborhood lately. It's typical in spring, but I wonder if it has anything to do with this economy as well? Daylight savings time kicked me in the butt, as I was scheduled for my 24 hour sunday. Waking up an hour early is not very fun. I was amazed when I awoke this morning and the clock said 8:45. My last call out last night was around midnight, so I was had a pretty decent rest.
My ultrasound last week went okay. The cyst is smaller and everything seems to be in tact. The little guy was playing with his toes and was weighing in at 1lb 12oz. He is definatley getting bigger as his kicks are all over the place. Our friends had their 9 month olds out the other night and nothing is cuter than seeing Adam sitting around playing with these kiddos. I think he is pretty excited about having a little one around, since he missed a bunch of Brennan at that stage.
I had Adam take a belly shot yesterday. I'm 25.5 weeks now. It won't be long!

No comments: