Yep, it's true. We have a third in the oven. We found out on October 12th, when I took a pregnancy test. Another baby, was something I had been throwing around for awhile. Adam finally decided alright, why not. We are all super excited. We had our first OB appointment October 29th, where we had a sonogram and saw a beating heart. We were given the due date of June 18th, which ironically is Adam's bday. We had our second appointment yesterday and after we heard the heartbeat through doppler we thought it was safe to let the world know our exciting news. I've been feeling perfectly fine. No nausea whatsoever. The biggest interference right now is having to pee during the night all the time.
I am especially excited cuz two my close college friends are also prego.. and we are all due in a month of one another. I also have a cousin who is due a week before me. Tis the season to be pregnant!!
7 comments:
Does this mean what I think it means??????? Congratulations! So when are you do (I could do the math, but that takes too much brain power right now)? Yeah! Another baby. Best wishes.
Congrats Momma! Can't wait till the cute baby belly pops out! You better post some belly pics on your blog down the road!
June is a busy month for you guys with birthday. I am so excited for you. What do the kids think? If you got rid of everything and need anything, let me know. I've sold most everything but still have a few items that may interest you. Take care and have fun being pregnant (I miss that). Take care.
Congrats! I had been wondering if that would be in your future.
I am so jealous you are not sick! With Madisynn I NEVER was sick! This time it is 24 hours a day! Should be interesting to see what we are both having!! So jealous you have had 2 appts already. We have only had one, and wont have another till Dec 23rd!! You will probably have a 3rd by then.
Congratulations! So excited for you, Adam and the kids! I was worried we'd be the only ones with little ones this year!! I hope you continue to feel good. The constant peeing will go away soon (for awhile!). What a Happy Thanksgiving for you!
Sorry for the delay Tammy...was away from the computer over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment