Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Bday Brennan






My baby is 4. We had a fun filled day of Toys R Us and Chuck E Cheese. They were both madhouses, but the kids didn't seem to notice or care. Not like me, I was like... are you kidding... there are this many people here on a Saturday afternoon at 2pm. Obviously I'm just oblivious to the fact that there is nothing else to do in this town on a cold day. My parents met us out at Chucky's. It was a relatively low-key day for us. No celebrations with kids or anything. Brennan wouldn't have cared either way. And I can deal without the abundance of hot wheels toys he probably would have received if I had a bday party blow-out. I love to dream up these events, but when they are all said and done, there's just an overwhelming amount of gifts. It's such a 50/50 thought on bday parties, however, I don't mind the kids getting invited all the time to others. Whatever, I'll never win the battle in my head.
Anyhow here are a few pictures of Brennan blowing out his candles. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! The kids are just growing up way too fast. The pictures are darling. Hope Brennan had a great day.

Anonymous said...

I have to say, that is quite possibly the fanciest lighter I have ever seen! Glad Brennan had a nice birthday!