Wednesday, January 2, 2008


















Thought I'd post some pictures from the holiday times plus lots of Stella. I love this dog. She is by far, better than our two cats ever were. I'm having fun buying her clothes... hehe. She has a sweater, a dress and a coat and I'm sure at some point she'll need a dresser of her own. Obviously baby syndrome covered by getting a dog. She is quite cute and the kids love her. She hasn't shed one bit and she appears to be a food vacuum. She had her first vet visit monday, weighing in at 6lbs. Her DOB is 9/14/07. Alright alright... she's just a dog, I know.
The kids have been doing well. They got plenty of new toys that seem to have somehow found a home in this house. They've had some fun in the snow and have basically been busy chasing Stella. Our New Year's was fun this year. We spent the early eve at a party of a classmate of Maya's house. We met a lot of nice people and the kids had a blast. Later in the eve, we went to our neighbors and celebrated the actual New Year. We got home around 2:30am, which in the past, we were lucky if we stayed up to midnight. Kudos to us! Nothing too exciting, but it was fun hanging out with other families and couples for an evening. Now, I have to see if I'm gonna go forth and get on that treadmill everyday like I promised I would. I'm not an exerciser by nature. Fingers crossed something on my body gets toned this year. Happy New Year to All.

No comments: