Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Party of Five






Christmas is over!!!! Yeah!!!! Lots of fun family times though. We headed to Iowa in a cottonball of fog saturday morning. We intended to come home on Sunday, but Dyersville was hit with 8 inches of snow and 40mph winds. For a moment memories of Bethel, Alaska swept over Adam and I. Extra time spent with my grandparents is always good. We made it home monday afternoon. Made a quick stop at a new shop I came upon at our mall and left with Stella..... our new Shih a Pug. Oh yes, she is one hell of a bitch (I'll have fun with this word for awhile now). Kids got tons of toys, but the prize of holiday 2007 is our new baby girl.

1 comment:

kb said...

The family picture is PRICELESS! You need to frame that one and put it on display.