Took the kids to Tanner's Orchard saturday with my parents. It was a good time. The kids fed the goats, rode the ponies and played on the playground. It was breezy, but besides that a beautiful day. My mom took pictures that I'll post later. I ended up taking Brennan to the doctor on friday. His fever never got to high (always under 100 degrees), but he had a weird sounding cough and just seemed sick. The first thought to the on-call nurse was croup. He had a cough like a dog. However, it just appeared to be his allergies again, probably with another virus in there too. They stuck him back on Zyrtec and he is breathing much better. The doctor said his nasal passageways were so small, he could hardly believe he was breathing with his nose.
As the fall season is settling in I am embarrassed to the amount of TV that gets watched in this house. Week one was kinda disappointing to me. There was no "wow" show. We watch all the biggies: Heros, House and Grey's. You know what show is good... "Brothers and Sisters". I do really like that show. Of course I had to finish my "Rock of Love with Bret Michaels". He chose the good girl. However, what the hell is she gonna do with that guy? What the heck are any of those reality people going to do with their so-called winners. Whatever, it is amusing.
1 comment:
Tam - I agree with the letdown of TV the past week. Heros was probably the better of all of them. Grey's felt like they were cramming 2 hours into 1 hour. But my favorite last week was Smallville!
Post a Comment