



Just had to add a couple of pics of the kids with our prized cantalope from our garden. Yep, we grew that baby. Haven't cut it open yet, so can't tell you how good it tastes. Maya is pretty excited about it.
I attached a pic I took of Maya on her first day of preschool. So far, week one proves to be a good start to a school year. Even Brennan enjoys it. He cried again today, but he has the biggest smile on his face when I've picked him up this week. I think him being in school is good for all of us. Maya told me today her teacher told her she was going to meet baby Jesus at christmas time. She also tells me that she says "the allegiance to the flag". I LOVE it!
Gymnastics on the otherhand was a flop. I was the mother of the embarrassing, awful child. Maya gets one more chance to get her act together or she's getting pulled by me. Tough love!
2 comments:
Wow! That is some cantaloupe. We never tried growing fruit, just veggies.
I'm glad that this has been a good 1st week of school. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. Looking forward to seeing you at the Pumpkin Fest in a couple of weeks.
I love the picture of Maya under the sign. The look on her face and the pose are priceless!
Post a Comment