Monday, May 25, 2009

Graduation Day











Hard to believe another school year has come to a close. I'm pretty happy, as I wasn't too excited about their teacher this year. Done with the daily driving. Just a small break before life takes another turn. I was dilated 1-2 last week, we'll see what I am tomorrow. It's getting really exciting for this household. Maya and Brennan are really enjoying looking at other babies right now. It will be interesting to see their reactions when there is one in the house for good. It's kinda funny, cuz it doesn't seem real yet that this change is so close, although all our bags are packed and ready for anything. There is no plan set in stone as of yet, so that too will be interesting. I'm hoping that if a surprise happens it is in the daylight hours to have more options with friends and family and their work schedules. We are so excited to meet our little man. I stare at everybody's newborns on the street and can't stop smiling that mine will be here soon. I thought his name was 100% ready, although it appears that a middle name has not been agreed on. Adam's headed for a Cub/Dodger game this friday... I told him if he's not here when I go into labor the middle name choice is all mine.
Today we spent the afternoon at our neighbors for a BBQ. Even with yucky weather, a good time was had by all. We certainly couldn't ask for a better neighborhood.

No comments: