



I have been horrible with this blog. Partly, cuz I haven't taken any pictures. Tuesday we got to go in to see the baby again. Well, the sonogram was to ensure my cyst was okay, which it is... there was some residual, but it had definately decreased in size. Nobody wants to believe my theory that Maya burst it with a toss of a book, but I continue to believe that is what happened. Anyhow, the little guy seems to be happy, healthy and growing in the belly. He weighed about .75 lbs and was between 10 and 11 inches long. He kept his head stuck to the wall, so we didn't get a great profile shot, but that is fine. We'll see him in the flesh soon enough. We were able to see him open and shut his mouth as well as his little tongue moving around. I'm just over 21 weeks now and the belly has definately popped out. Adam has finally been able to feel the little guy. He seems to like to move the most at bedtime... go figure.
Other than that, things are going alright. Kids are excited for our valentine visitors (grandma and grandpa). I'm excited because baby bedding is in the mail! We're going with the green and brown elephant set I saw at JCP.com. I fell in love with it when I first saw it. Brennan never had a set, so it's kinda fun to do this again. The best part is having two children who are just as excited as we are to add to the family.
On the workfront, Adam has finished up at CAT and is one of the lucky few who have still managed to hold on to a paycheck. Hopefully his company can find some additional work to prosper in the future. He's been working at a downtown office and from home doing what he can to assist with marketing. I'm continuely hoping that something will turn this economy around soon, for everyone's sake.
Well, enjoy the snapshots. I freak out when I look at my timeline... is it really only 18 week and 5 days before he is here? Why does that seem so close?
2 comments:
Cute ultrasound pics! I love the fingers and the "boy" shot is clear as a bell. No mistaking that! Glad to hear the cyst is doing better.
Glad to see everything is moving along as it should! Great ultrasound pics!
Post a Comment