I'd like to take this short blog entry to give gratitude to Mika's coffeeshop in Eureka for serving the most simple, delicious sandwich. I could eat one everyday, but at $6 a pop it seems I shouldn't. Perhaps I will make them myself. So I bet you are all wondering what this piece of heaven is. It's nothing more that a grilled goat cheese and apple slice sandwich. I get it on the herbed flatbread. Now, everyone knows I'm a cheese lover, but I never sat around eatting goat cheese prior to the fetish of this sandwich. You'd think apples on a sandwich would be a bit strange, but it works. There is supposed to be roasted peppers on it too, but I omit them. Yum Yum Yum.
I essentially have no craving and never really have. I seem to use pregnancies as a way to eat all my favorites. Donuts, cakes, pizza, cheeses now the goat cheese sandwiches. I eat plenty of normal stuff too, don't you worry.
Two thumbs up Mika's.
(11 days and counting until THE ultrasound)
3 comments:
Can't wait to find out what you're having. It's so exciting that new babies are joining the group. So fun and oh so cute. So anyhow, I was wondering if anyone was throwing you a baby shower, if not I would like to. We were able to be a part of your other pregnancies. Just let me know. Take care.
it was supposed to read that "we weren't able to be a part of your other pregnancies"
Did someone suggest this goat cheese and apple sandwich to you or did you just look at the menu and say to yourself "OOHH goat cheese and apples, YUM!" Just curious. :-)
Post a Comment