I've been a little lazy adding updates to the blog. So, after thanksgiving we got a good first snow. It was the wet stuff too, which we molded into a nice snowman. He's still standing, a little crooked now, but he's still all there. Adam and his dad put some lights on the house, which I don't think that mission has been completed yet. The kids had a touch of the flu post thanksgiving and I had more than a touch... I had a full body cleansing. I'm serious when I say the baby bump was gone for a day or two. However, as you can see in the pictures, the bell has no problem showing itself. It's an evening picture, so it is a bit more prominent than in the morning. I am 12 weeks and 3 days along.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Snow and Showing
I've been a little lazy adding updates to the blog. So, after thanksgiving we got a good first snow. It was the wet stuff too, which we molded into a nice snowman. He's still standing, a little crooked now, but he's still all there. Adam and his dad put some lights on the house, which I don't think that mission has been completed yet. The kids had a touch of the flu post thanksgiving and I had more than a touch... I had a full body cleansing. I'm serious when I say the baby bump was gone for a day or two. However, as you can see in the pictures, the bell has no problem showing itself. It's an evening picture, so it is a bit more prominent than in the morning. I am 12 weeks and 3 days along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute little bump! Oh how I miss the days of being pregnant. I'm glad that you are feeling better. Looks like you guys got quite a bit of snow. Take care and stay warm.
Post a Comment