A little bit about kids, TV and other random crap.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Happy Princess Birthday
I just wanted to add some pictures from Maya's birthday party this past weekend. The girls went to a hair salon and got updo's and fingernails painted. I think they all had fun. Hard to believe she's 5 already. Enjoy.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pictures. The one of Maya with her cake when she is looking off to the side is my favorite. She looks so pretty and sweet!
3 comments:
I love the pictures. The one of Maya with her cake when she is looking off to the side is my favorite. She looks so pretty and sweet!
Oh so much fun to have a little girl. What a fun party! The girls looked adorable.
What a lucky girl! Looks like an awesome party. I saw her earrings in one of the pictures too.
Post a Comment