Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Pledge Allegiance...








Wow. How did this happen. Both of my babies are in preschool. I have to say, I pretty much predicted how today would go. Brennan was not too excited about going to another place mommy wasn't going to stay at. He wouldn't unbuckle his seatbelt to go to school today and he did cry when I left him, but when I picked him up he seemed very happy.
Maya goes tomorrow... she's super excited.
So how many of you out there are watching the new 90210?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute school pics of Brennan. And that's fancy new swingset you have as well. I like the tire swing. I hope Maya has fun at school today. I have contemplated the new 90210 mostly to see Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty. I did not realize it had started already. I need to update Tivo with the new fall lineup.

The Garske's said...

Funny you ask about 90210, I just emailed some old friends about it. We used to get together every Wed order pizza and watch it, so I had to see if they watched it. I did, I wasn't too impressed but I like seeing where everyone is now!