Thursday, June 12, 2008

Copied From a Friend's Blog

FINISH THE SENTENCE.......

1. Maybe I should stop cleaning up and play with my kids.
2. I love the smell of fresh washed laundry.
3. People would say that I’m shy, boring, and HOT (jk :))
4. I don’t understand how anyone can think Bush is a good president.
5. When I wake up in the morning I wonder how long it will last til the kids get up.
6. I lost my brain when I got pregnant.
7. Life is full of adventure.
8. My past is worth re-living.
9. I get annoyed when I do something special, but don't get thanked.
10. Parties are fun, but spending time with family is better.
11. I wish my sister had a baby.
12. Dogs are better than cats.
13. Cats are very independent.
14. Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully it won't be so windy.
15. I have low tolerance for rude people.
16. I’m totally terrified of something happening to my kids.
17. I wonder why I get so wound up over a messy house.
18. Never in my life have I eaten a pepper.
19. High school was fun. I had a great group of friends and I would say I was pretty happy.
20. When I’m nervous, I usually get butterflies in my stomach.
21. One time at a family gathering I had my strapless dress fall down. (my wedding!)
22. Take my advice: Travel. It's the best way to learn about yourself and other cultures.
23. Making my bed is a piece of cake.
24. I’m almost always wishing I was a kid again.
25. I’m addicted to reading blogs and reading people.com
26. I want someone to copy and paste these sentences so we can all read your answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that I love YOUR blog? Thanks for sharing!