


The last week was full of fun with a visit from Grandma Rene. The weather was crazy hot! Hello summer, when is fall coming? Anyhow, we just did our day to day things. On Saturday we drove down to Springfield, IL to go through the Lincoln Museum. It was great!! I really left thinking what a wonderful guy he was. I recommend it to everyone! Sunday we went shopping. I found some great deals for kid clothes at Bergners. 75% off already reduced prices.... LOVE IT! I also got myself some shoes. Bergners out at Grand Prairie has the BEST selection of shoes. What else, what else. Oh yeah, I got the Dyson Animal vacuum for my anniversary from my mother-in-law. How awesome is she? Seriously, it was so nice of her to get it and yes, I LOVE it! She left on Tuesday. Wednesday I hosted my first Pampered Chef party. I had 15 people there, which in terms of these parties, I think is pretty successful. I really do like their pieces. Yesterday my neighbor and I got together to fill goodie bags and pinatas for the kids for our block party. I'll let you know how that turns out. Sunday is Chris Daughtry. That should be fun. I'll try and get a good pic there.
No comments:
Post a Comment