Monday, July 23, 2007

Lived to tell the tale





It's been an interesting weekend. To start, I had this dream thursday night that one of my sister's friends came over to our house to give me something for Maya. It was a little white box (usually holds jewelry). I opened up and it was a big chewable baby Tylenol. The funny thing is, Maya woke up friday morning with a fever and I gave her Tylenol. Her fever got worse as the day went on nearing 104 degrees. She also wet her pants 3 times. I took her to the Eureka ER that evening and she had a bigtime UTI. They put her on Bactrum and as of Sunday morning she hasn't had a fever. Poor girl had horrible chills friday and saturday night. Saturday, my parents watched the kids for us as we drove up to Tinley Park for the Jimmy Buffet concert. It was an experience. Maybe the thing is just to attend the tailgating and refrain from buying a ticket and going in the auditorium. Huge bathroom problem! The show was really good though. Probably one of the best live singers in regards to him sounding good in concert.
I finished up my weekend at Target yesterday, where I got the kids a couple of clearanced remote controlled cars for their GeoTrax trainset. Brennan is in love with it. He actually woke up this morning and ran into his room to play with it. It's hard to believe July is nearing it's end. August 2nd brings Adam's mom in for a visit, the 8th I'm hosting a pampered chef thing, the 11th is the block party and the 12th is Daughtry in Springfield. August also brings Maya's meet the teacher night and empty your backpack day. I believe her first day of 3-year old preschool is the day after labor day. She's really excited.

No comments: