




The weekend has finally come to an end. It was a productive one too. As you can see we have a playset in our backyard now. Saturday morning, Adam, Sunny and my dad constructed playland. My dad came later in the morning, but it took 7 hours from start to finish. I was so proud of all of them and the kids LOVE IT! I do have to say, Adam and I prepared for the building by labeling all the wood and hardware and separating everything out step by step the night before. Anyways, thanks to all the helpful hands out there.
Last night we had a surprise party to go to in Peoria for our neighbor. It was fun and nice to be without children. Thank you grandma and grandpa. Our other neighbor, formally Lisa Cochran, was there with her husband, so we had fun talking with them. They have a six month old daughter named Campbell.
This is Adam's last week in California. Thank goodness. He started going out there May of last year so it's about time he'll be around more. I do hate how it happened so sudden. I would have liked to take advantage of Adam's traveling to see our California family again. Things just got so crazy all of a sudden.
Anyhow, yes I got my haircut and I am very happy I did. I feel ready for summer with short hair. The bad thing is, I think short hair is so much harder than long hair. I had to go out and buy a round brush, a round brush hairdryer/curling iron, gel, pomade... it's a little bit more involved than what I like. The side profile should give you a pretty good idea what it looks like. I have gotten a lot of compliments, so hopefully they're being honest.
Anywho, life is grand. Kids are happy. All is well -- except we're all suffering from sunburns from the beautiful weather. I'm hoping I'll soon have a glowing tan!!
2 comments:
Cute haircut. I hope to get mine cut and highlighted in the next couple of weeks.
The playset looks great. How nice for the you and the kids.
I'm very happy for you to have Adam home more. I don't know how you've done it over the past year (thank goodness for family being close).
I LOVE your hair and I love the swingset too. We were thinking at some point getting one... we will see though. We still don't know about the move yet.
Traci
Post a Comment