


So, I added the pics of Maya in this post. All of my views of the before picture were dark. The first one is a view from the back and you can see that one side was cut. Seems much more managable with the new cut.
We went to Kmart and Walmart today buying various flowers to plant behind our house. I'm not much of a gardener, but we'll see what happens. We still need to landscape the front of our house. The thought of doing it ourselves seems easily enough, it's just picking the right shrubs and bushes that scares me.
I am hoping, and fingers crossed on this one, that we will get our swingset up this weekend. The weather is supposed to be close to 70 degrees. I had the pleasure of spying on my neighbors building theirs today. Three guys didn't get too far in four hours. Of course they did point out Step 1 was to drink a beer. I wonder if we'll have that step in our assembly?
2 comments:
That haircut is adorable. She looks so much older! I was thinking about getting Madelyn's hair cut again. I was thinking shoulder length but haven't built up the courage to do it yet. Can't wait to see your new do!!!
I think it looks so cute too. She is very stylish. I'm excited to see how yours turned out too.
Traci
Post a Comment