A little bit about kids, TV and other random crap.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Question Time
So there's little things out there in this world that I do and wonder if somebody does it different. Today, I'm making mashed potatoes and wondered who else hand mashes like me, because I think people who blend are weirdos.... j/c
I have tried it, just because Adam likes super smooth mashed potatoes. To me, they are just not the same. And since I am a huge potato fan, I've gone back to my roots and hand mash just like grandma and mom for my taste. I've become a super smooth masher, for the most part.
3 comments:
I'm one of those weirdos b/c I like smooth potatoes over lumpy.
Have you ever tried using a mixer? I use my Kitchenaid and really don't have to do too much but add the ingredients. It's all about easy!
I have tried it, just because Adam likes super smooth mashed potatoes. To me, they are just not the same. And since I am a huge potato fan, I've gone back to my roots and hand mash just like grandma and mom for my taste. I've become a super smooth masher, for the most part.
Post a Comment