So, this morning, Maya was making necklaces with a bead kit. A bead falls to the ground. I'm upstairs and I hear her say, "Oh, double shit". Then I hear Adam say.. "What did you say?". Maya says "double shit". I'm holding in my laugh, cuz it takes awhile for Adam to say yet again, "what are you saying?" She says.. "double shit". Finally he translates and the whole.. you don't say that speech comes out, as it should. I am upstairs though and holding in my laugh, cuz it's the funniest thing I've heard her say in a long time. After I contain myself I come down and talk to her. Maya, where are you learning these bad words from. She says.."Mom, you say that all the time". I'd like to state for the record, I do use the word "shit" more often than I should, but I'm gonna have to give her credit for "double shit".. (and possibly use that sometime). It's true, I have a potty mouth, yet I try to contain it, especially around her. I don't say any really bad words out loud, but she has picked up shit and damn. How can I not laugh, but I will try to be a more proper mother. Oh shoot and darn will be my words of choice.
On another note, another week of work done. I'm sorry, I haven't had time to get the camera out, so there are no new pictures. Adam purchased himself a new truck this week. The keys got stuck again in the Saturn, so he was determined to replace it. Now he is a real man in his truck. It is pretty nice, yet it will suck us dry with the gas mileage.
1 comment:
that seriously is the funniest thing I have heard.
Post a Comment