My first week is over. I loved it. It was great to feel like I was doing something worthwhile. It'll be nice when I don't have to get out of bed at 5am, but really, I think this is going to work out great. Even my blood drawing seems up to par. Hopefully the butterflies will go away shortly. I still get a little nervous. Especially since people are over my shoulder watching me.
The kids are doing great at daycare. Maya's teacher says she is her favorite and most polite student. Really??? How come the politeness suddenly disappears when I come around. Brennan is doing well too. He cries initially, but his teachers say he does just fine. His reports indicate that he seems to eat better there too. Yeah.
Monday we went to Bloomington to a friend's bday party. The kids love their friends.
Last night we went to see the Dark Knight. It was fun to go on opening night with the crowds. The movie was good. Not 100% awesome, but it is definately a movie you wanna see in the theatre.
No comments:
Post a Comment