Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Brennan as Diego. He had to dress as his favorite character in school.












The Easter Bunny made it to my kids many more times than I'd like to admit. Between the candy and gifts, I think we are glad to say Easter is done. We had a great time, although the weather was a bit crappy. The end of snow is near... I just know it. Poor Wisconsiner's.... they are really getting hit this year. The craziest thing happened while we were in Dyersville, IA. Obviously we must take part in the hotel pool... especially since Maya got swimming goggles from the bunny. Well I'm just swimming with the kids when I look at another pair of boys and the woman they are playing with. I'm pretty much starring and thinking... I wonder if that is... no, it can't be. But she just called that little boy by the name I would. Finally she looks at me and her mouth drops. Yep, it was an old fellow co-worker from Madison. It was so fun and good to see her. That was my last "real" job (before this harder -- stay at home thing) and I worked with some great people. The world is a tiny place. That made my weekend. I added a picture of her and I at the bottom. And yes, I just got my hair cut and highlighted. I think I look a bit like my mom, but the bangs are fun. My brother brought a 5 pound Hershey bar as the poker prize! Nope, I didn't win it.
Stella is getting her womanhood taken away from her today. I hope she is not too angry when she returns to the house.
Tomorrow we head to Bloomington for a birthday party. Yeah. We love our friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks cute! I like it. I'd say you have about the same amount of bangs that I do. I like the bang on you. Glad you guys had a good Easter. I love Brennan as Diego. Did you make him say Spanish phrases that day too? :-)