Sunday, October 28, 2007

Passing time








Where do the weekends go. Sometimes I don't feel like we really get anything accomplished. It was a nice weekend, but I sit and think how I have to clean up the whole house this week. Why do weekends bring disaster to the home? Saturday, the kids spent the night at my parents' house. Adam and I intended on going to a Halloween party, but decided to go to a neighbor's cookout instead. It was so nice not having to chase after kids and just enjoy adults. They had a BBQ outside in 40 degree weather. It was a bit cold, but we got some traditional Indian food and Korean BBQ. (Our neighbors are from India). We left the cold early and head home to find it only to be 8:30pm. So, we said, let's go to the Riverboat for fun. Well, that ate only 45 minutes of our time and 30 bucks before we were out the door. The riverboat will never be as fun as it was when it left the dock and all drinks were free. I had fun with a 2cent slot machine. So today we went to Target and finished getting Halloween stuff and pinata stuff. We carved pumpkins, painted our pumpkin beanbag toss and made some s'mores. The kids are excited for all the festivities this week. And yep, we leave NEXT WEEK. I can say that now!

No comments: