Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Potty Time



Brennan has been really good about going #2 on the potty. Half of the time I know what he wants to do or he goes to the toilet and we sit and he does his thing. He never went pee for me up to this morning. He was holding his crouch and making a pouty face and I said do you have to go potty. He smiled at me and ran to the bathroom. I took off his diaper and he was in the middle of peeing. I covered him back up and took it off a few seconds later when it had stopped and stuck him on the big potty. Now this is my first experience with a boy, but I am not looking forward to this. I got sprayed on my jeans, my arm. And what is with peeing for 10 seconds stopping for 5 and then going full steam again? Anyhow, congratulations Brennan for your first pee on the potty.
On another really good note: guess who is getting relocated to Mossville Caterpillar. My husband!! I haven't got word of when, but looks like this time daddy is coming home.
27 hours and counting til hair chop time.
Oh yeah, put the pics up of the flowers I planted. I think I may need a few more, but it was a good start and turned out pretty decent for not knowing what I'm doing. Also there is a funny story that occurred during this garden attempt. I took my rings off so they wouldn't get dirty, right. I sat them up on the kitchen counter. Well, when I went back to put them on they were not in the same location. In fact 2 of them were spread out down the counter and my wedding band was missing. I probably said some choice words along with those damn cats. Anyhow, I did find it quickly... in the living room. Charlie and Lola are thieves of many names. (panty thieves, sock thieves, and now they have chosen jewlery)

No comments: