



The Easter Bunny has come and gone leaving us tickets to the Diego show next month and an array of Dora and Diego items. It's funny how I am the one that puts the candy in the kids basket, but I then take it away and don't allow them to eat it. The candy ends up in my hands. Thank goodness there isn't too much of it. I think I'm overloading myself with my 6 week candy fast. The trip to Iowa went well. Saturday we made the drive to Dyersville, IA and had lunch with my grandparents. The kids enjoyed playing with my cousins and Adam and I enjoyed a game of poker with the family. Adam took home the champion belt this event. If Brennan could speak clearly, he would probably agree with Maya that swimming was his favorite part of the trip. Maya woke up Sunday morning at 6:45 and sat up in bed and said.. "It's light outside. It's morning time. It's time to go swimming." It was fun to play in the pool for awhile. Following swimming, we hit Easter morning mass and a trip to Dubuque, IA to see grandma Stoffel. After that, we drove back to Peoria where I dropped Adam off at the airport for his Cali departure. Monday was a tough day to get through after all the hoop-lah. Life just seems busy busy and chaotic all the time.
I would attach some pictures, but the HP is not connecting to the internet, so I am building my post on the Mac today. I'm not a fan of Macs. I'm not computer stupid, but I just don't understand these things.
On another note, I'm getting my hair cut off. I haven't gotten a call back from the salon yet for my appointment but Tammy is getting the hair chopped. I told my mom if I don't like it, I'm gonna be going back on those prenatal vitamins to push hair growth. It'll be nice to have it off my back for the summer. That is, if the warm weather ever decides to show itself.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the haircut. You better not chicken out!
Post a Comment