Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time Flies













We've been really busy the last month. I started back at work the first week of August, the following week Adam went back to work. His dad and stepmom came for a visit and Maya started Kindergarten. We have no balance yet, but we are getting by and everybody is doing good.
Cooper turned 2 months on the 13th. He weighed in at 10 lbs and 7oz and was 23.25" long. He's been doing good. Can't complain about anything really.
Maya is loving school, although the bus and lunch seem to be her favorite parts of the day.
The Gurewitz visit came and went. We really did nothing exciting, but we did hit the Peoria Zoo. I was surprised how much the added addtion made the zoo so much better. Before, it was pretty worthless for the cost.
Hard to believe we are closing in on september. Hopefully Brennan will be ready to go back to PreK.

1 comment:

The Garske's said...

His eyes are so blue! I hope they stay that way for you!!