Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend Getaway





This past weekend we headed to a college friend of mines wedding up in Chicago. We had a really nice time (some of us better than others... those who could drink). It was also nice to get together with my college roommate and 2 other friends who are preggo too. I officially hit my 3rd trimester tomorrow. All seems to be going well. I'm getting really excited as I am starting to get some baby stuff together. It shouldn't be long and I'll be fighting for items at garage sales.
The kids are doing good. We got bombbarded with bday partys! A total of 5 kids party in 9 days and 1 adult bday. Today we are headed to Bloomington for a friend of mine's son's bday. Actually the kids are friends too, but it is always nice to visit this family on any occasion. I'm hoping to hit Old Navy since they have a maternity section and I have a gift card for the store. Although I've only added 14 pounds, there is a definate need for some better clothes to cover me up with. Especially since the weather is getting warmer and I want to wear less!
Hard to believe there is only 2 more months of school left.

No comments: