So yes, I took the job. My first day of work is July 14th. I have to work 3 weeks of full time days for training, and then I'll switch over to the evenings. The kids will stay at a daycare, which Maya is excited about. We'll see how Bren does. He's most likely not to find it too fun. I did all my pre-employment stuff the other day. My friends in Bloomington watched the kids for me. They also have graciously took on watching Stella while we are on vacation. From the looks of it, Stella was loving having other dogmates. The kids miss her already.
We spent tuesday and wednesday at my parents garage sale. We got rid of some more stuff! Yeah! I was all birthdayed out by the time mine came around on wednesday. We went out to dinner and I made myself a Jell-o cheesecake. Yep, no bakery cake for me. I was caked out.
My aunt and uncle from Kansas City are stopping over tonight to check out our pad. I think we are gonna grill some chicken. Then we'll have to get to bed to awake for our 6am flight. I guess the less the kids sleep tonight, the more likely they will sleep on the plane. At least we are only 4 hours. Adam's brother flies from Taiwan and it is 12 hours. That would not be so fun to be confined to your chair. Well gotta finish up the last of my errands, but for the most part we are good to go.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the new job! Hope you have a great time in California.
Post a Comment