Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Doomsday

Well, tomorrow is the big day to find out if I am 1 of 2 candidates for the position that I interviewed for in May. Seriously, this has been the longest wait ever for an interview I have ever had. I emailed the man who interviewed me yesterday and he said he had just completed his final interview last thursday. I am expecting his phone call around noon tomorrow. My thoughts.... I would love this opportunity and "IF" I am one of the final candidates I will be so amazed yet so proud of myself because this is a big climb up the ladder for me, however "IF" I do not get it I do not think I can be too disappointed because it would be a big change for the family and they would all be just as happy for me to stay at home. 24 hours will tell. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: